[Safe & Sound]
This is just to say that my ankle is at about 95%. It hurts a little at certain angles or if I push on the bone, but I think that's just because it's a little bruised. As far as walking or even running go, it's fine. Praise the Lord! I only had to use the crutches for about 5 days. Then I kept the brace on for a couple days at school, when I realized that the brace was actually making my foot sore. I've been walking, biking, and running ever since.
Today I successfully maneuvered my way through the complicated mess referred to as Taiwan's transit system - solo. I started my morning in Chou jhou (on the Southern end of the Island) on a train and ended by stepping off a bus at my team's dorms in Ying pan (in the midwest of the Island). I too can traverse this land. (Thank you, Lord, for not letting me get lost or on the wrong bus...!)
In other news... It rained yesterday and today. yay :) I just may have webbed feet. ;) (You might only understand that comment if you're from the Pacific Northwest.)
2 shouts:
I am from the Pacific Northwest! And I want to announce to the world that my puddle boots have arrived!! *happy feet*
You can tell she is very excited about her puddle boots. :D
Post a Comment