[Fall Is in the Air]
This is just to say that I'm wearing a hoodie outside in Taiwan. I could not be happier about it. 77 degrees F plus a breeze is so nice and cool. *satisfied sigh* Time for some warm sweet soup.
This is just to say that I'm wearing a hoodie outside in Taiwan. I could not be happier about it. 77 degrees F plus a breeze is so nice and cool. *satisfied sigh* Time for some warm sweet soup.
2 shouts:
You can tie some slices of white onion, or onion halves onto your ankle with a sock or towel. For some reason, the onion will take the swelling and pain away in 10 minutes to a couple hours. I just did this last week for a turned ankle. Someone told me about this a couple years ago and she was amazed at how well it worked. Works for all kinds of traumatic injuries. Of course, if you have an actual injury involving a tear or break, it will take time to heal up.
If you ask me, I'll tell you how to survive easily from any snake bite or sting. Hospital not required. (You'll be a hit with the neighbors.)
I also heard that if you make a small incision (about four inches long) directly behind your ankle bone, and treat intensively with a strong saline and onion juice solution, you'll have no worries with that turned ankle. Kind of works along the same principal as epsom salts - only in shock therapy form. I tried this a couple years ago... it was fun!!
Post a Comment